The DYDELL LED bulb has a diameter of 140mm and consists of two half spheres. The two spheres can be fitted out independently of each other with warm white LEDs (2700K) + coloured RGB LED lights.
- Because of the unique integrated heat outlet the LED-bulb gives an atmospheric warm floodlight and has a maximum durability of 50.000 lighting hours (approximately 30 years)
- The LED-bulb has a large radiance capacity of 1605 Lumen (comparable with the traditional 100 Watt light bulb) using only 25 Watt of energy.
- All LED bulbs can be centrally operated through a WIFI connection combined with the exclusively developed Dydell smartphone App which is in constant development of new lighting functionality and theme colours:
- Per sphere a colour can be created and the saturation can be set.
- Dim per sphere between 100% and 1% without flickering.
- Select a theme colour from a variety of categories like ‘Warm and atmospheric white light’ and ‘colour therapy’.
- Create and save a favourites list.
- Get insights into your energy consumption.
- Table- and floor lamps can be operated via its power cord, through an attractively designed control-unit.
- Authenticity Colour Rendering: Ra 85.
- AC adaptor Input 100-240V ~ 1.0A Max 50-60 Hz.
- Proudly made in the Netherlands.
CONTROL OPTIONS DYDELL LED SPHERE
the DYDELL LED sphere can be controlled by two systems.
- DYDELL PRO: profesional controloption to control multiple LED spheres READ MORE >>
- DYDELL HOME:Wifi controlsystem per LED sphere, through a Smartphone app and Control-unit READ MORE >>