In collaboration with STILL DESIGN DYDELL has developed a lighting concept that consists of functional ceiling and wall lighting with ‘Tailored Light‘ for modular acoustic office units.
- In accordance with theNEN standard, a light yield of 500 LUX is generated on the work station and 200 lux around the work station.
- The CRI value is 93 RA and the colour temperature of the dynamic light can vary from 2700K to 5000K.
- The ceiling and wall lighting is provided both upwards and downwards with white light as coloured (RGB) light.
- The office unit can also be fitted with a motion detector and a light meter if desired. With a light meter the intensity of the light is automatically adapted to the light from outside the unit.
- DYDELL equips the office unit with “Tailored Light”. In collaboration with the independent
- Colour Comfort colour institute, the colour of the environment is adapted to changing
- functionalities with dynamic light.
- With the DALI control panel, which is integrated in the office unit, depending on a specific function, each employee can easily select the right ambiance with adapted brightness and colour intensity with one press of a button.